Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy, Happy, Year of the Sheep

This is the year for us knitters!  Lunar new year is here, and it's the year of sheep, or goats, or rams.
May your new year be filled with tons of yarnie goodness.

In my design related news.  I published a pattern last week, and another one today. Both are top down seamless constructions.

The first one, Colors for a Cloudy Day, and this sweater calls for DK yarn. It is in raglan sleeve style.



The second second sweater is Cowl Belle. And it uses Aran weight yarn, and it's in round yoke style.



I have something on my needle but it's so slow going, even though it's basically stockinette stitch. Because of an ongoing art show I'm in right now, I've been spending more time painting than knitting (and loving it).  Maybe this weekend I'll make some more progress and I'll have more things to blog about soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment