Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Donation Update 3

I made the last donation tonight from sales of Let's Go patterns.

I'm really happy to report that the total sales in the month of December from the 2 Let's Go pattern was $486.
After the previous donations,there was $86 left.  I rounded it up and made another donation of $100 to Wylie Animal Rescue Foundation.

In addition to this donation, earlier this week I also made personal donations to 2 separate groups that are non-local, but I'd been donating to in the past: $35 to Furever Shih Tzu and Companion Dog Rescue, and $35 to Kritter Kamp Rescue.

Total donations to local animal shelters and rescue groups from Let's GO pattern sales: $500

  • Nevada Humane Society - $150
  • Nevada ASPCA - $50
  • Wylie Animal Rescue Foundation - $200
  • Dog Town Rescue - $100


My personal donation to add just a tiny bit to the bucket:

  • Nevada ASPCA - $25
  • Furever Shih Tzu Rescue - $35
  • Kritter Kamp - $35
With all your amazing help, I'm able to end the year 2014 with a little warmth to the furry ones. Thank you! from the bottom of my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment