Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays

Warm wishes to you all for this holiday season.
Peace.

A note about my spinning journey. Now I'm visiting my family in SF area, so I made a trip to Carolina Handspun yesterday and bought some fiber. It was like walking into a treasure trove,  fiber, wheels, and everything fiber-licious were everywhere and on top of each other. I could barely move around. It was quite an experience. The shop owner was very helpful and knowledgeable.  I'd fell in love with spinning BFL recently, it is so far  my favorite fiber to spin, so I got some natural color of BFL and some BFL/Silk blend in  gray color (this one is sooo pretty.) I can't wait 'till I get back home to play with my wheel and hopefully I'll have something nice to share with you when New Year comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment