Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Little Knits

A shout out to Little Knits.

I found out through Ravelry that Little Knits is having matching fund for donations to Red Cross Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief.  So I sent out my first modest donation to Red Cross.  Rather than wait 'till the end of the month to total up the sale from  Zen Garden, I figured I'd make a donation now and once more at the end of the month.

Here is what the Little Knits owner posted on Ravelry group:

Little Knits has donated to Red Cross and would like to match your donations. If you do make a donation to the Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami funds at Red Cross please name Little Knits Inc., as your matching corporate donor. We have earmarked $10,000 for this purpose and would like to exhaust these funds in their entirety if we can.

and

Here is a summary of the Red Cross donation-match process:
Go to the Red Cross website - it is slow to upload at times - from here select Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami from the list and follow the website to make a donation. Once you are done with your donation you should receive an email from Red Cross (this will be the record of your donation). Forward that email to us at littleknits@comcast.net and we will then follow up with a matching donation.

It is amazingly generous of Little Knits.  In the past I've done my share of shopping there, always love the deals.  I'll definitely be sure to do more shopping there in the future.  They have wide selection at low prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment